- Score Fungicide is a broad-spectrum systemic triazole fungicide that provides outstanding control of Leaf Rust and Leaf Spots in vegetables and ornamentals.
- Score Fungicide is a systemic fungicide for long-lasting preventive and strong curative action.
- It has broad-spectrum disease control against powdery mildew, leaf spot diseases, alternaria and rusts in fruit trees, pulses, ornamentals and vegetables.
- 25%EC Difenconazole
- Using score is reliable and economical, providing high returns.
- Score protects the new growth from within, thus making the crop completely free from diseases.
- produce is neat and clean.
Due to its curative activity, Score is able to eliminate the fungus already present in the plant system, thus giving a complete protection to the crops.
- CROPS – Can be used on almost all crops (vegetables & Fruits, field crops & ornamentals).
- MODE OF ACTION – Score stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes, thus inhibiting the growth of fungus at every point of growth in the plant system.
- DOSAGE – 0.5-1ml/litre of water