- Pegasus is broad spectrum Insecticide covers a wide range of sucking pests. Unique chemistry with a new mode of action.
- It gives long duration effect this results in fewer application compared to traditional products.
- Pegasus immediately stops feeding, reproduction and mobility in the pest.
- After first uptake the pest does not damage the crop any further.
- Has vapor action that penetrates thick canopies hence reaching insects in hard to reach areas.
Diafenthiuron 50% WP
- CROPS – Cabbage, Kale, Broccoli, Cauliflower, French beans, Black beans.
- INSECTS/ DISEASES – Diamond Backmoth, Cabbage Butterfly, White Butterfly, Armyworm, Thrips, Aphids, Mites, Whiteflies.
- MODE OF ACTION – Action of chemical results in paralysis of the pest after intake of or contact with the product. The pest remains immobile on the crop until death after around 3-4 days. After the first intake no further damage occurs on the crop. It has translaminar activity and has excellent contact and /or stomach action with some ovicidal action.
- DOSAGE – 1gm/liter of water.