- A natural biostimulant, Isabion contains a well-balanced mix with optimal ratio between short chain peptides, long chain peptides and free amino acids.
- Isabion is recommended as an organic biostimulant of roots, leaves, flowers and fruits on every kind of crops like: fruit trees – Citrus, Grapes, Mango, Apple, Pomegranate & other fruits, vegetables- Tomato, Chilli, Brinjal, Cole crops, Potato, Cucurbits, Onion and all leafy vegetables, field crops etc.
- Amino acid and nutrient-based bio stimulant
- It is the world’s purest and the most concentrated product of Amino acids of natural origin.
- It is absorbed by the plant immediately on application.
- Promotes root growth and vigorous development of the buds, induces a greater flowering, promotes the pollination and fruit set of fruits, and improves the quantity and quality of the harvest.
- Isabion helps the crops in mitigating the damage done by hail, phytotoxicity, parasites and diseases, drought etc.
- Isabion contains unique Amino acids in it which have a specific role for maximizing the plant’s yield potential.
- Increase chlorophyll concentration.
- Prevents stress and recovers plants from stress
- Isabion helps in pollination and good early fruit set.
- Has chelating effect this effect helps plant to absorb and transfer micronutrients effectively.
- MODE OF ACTION –
- Isabion is recommended during the active growth phases of the production cycle, in nurseries and in young plantations.
- Isabion allows flexibility of usage as foliar spray.
- The number of applications & timings depends on the crop, however application at the time of transplantation, flowering, fruit setting, ripening are the most important.
- DOSAGE – Spray 400 ml/acre in foliar application or 2ml/litre of water